Greg Plant's Radio Attic
(Texas Radio Restoration)
click on the link above to contact me.
Click on any image below for a larger view. Shipping & handling are extra.
Click here to read about my radios and my terms of sale.
Back to Top
This is a very basic, but clean example from the early 1960s. Bottom label is missing, so determining the model number required some research. One tiny chip can be seen in the photos. A four-tube superheterodyne, it has reasonable sensitivity, and would be a perfect ballgame or news/talk radio for a kitchen, workshop, or garage. The four-tube design might have only marginal performance in a basement unless you are in an area with good signal strength. There is no provision for an external antenna. It has been fully serviced (new capacitors, resistors checked, tubes tested and replaced as necessary, and aligned).
Greg Plant's Radio Attic Terms of
- Payments are accepted through PayPal. Credit cards can be used to pay with PayPal.
- I stand behind my work. I offer a 30 day guarantee to the original buyer on any radio sold through the Radio Attic. If you are not satisfied with your radio, I will offer a refund once the radio is shipped back to me in the same condition
it was in when I shipped it. If you purchase a radio from me and then resell it, any guarantee becomes your responsibility.
I will not be held responsible for the condition of a radio that I did not pack for shipment.
- Every radio I sell is double-boxed with thick layers of bubble wrap for shipment. This is not something I will "negotiate"
about, since it is the only way to ship a vintage radio with a reasonable expectation of a safe journey to your door. The extra
bulk and weight add to the shipping cost, but safe shipment is best for both the buyer and the seller.
- I will ship my radios anywhere in the continental US for $25. This sounds expensive, but there is absolutely no profit
being made on shipping. Properly packing and shipping a delicate and sometimes heavy item simply is not cheap.
- My goal here is not only to sell radios, but to have lots of customers who are eager to buy a second radio from me
based on their experience with the first one.
- I appreciate you taking the time to look at my radios for sale and I welcome any questions you may have. Just drop me an email!
... a Greg's Radio Attic Testimonial
- I've purchased two radios from Greg, and couldn't be happier
with them or with the service provided by Greg. Not only
were the radios exactly as described, they arrived very quickly,
and were perfectly packaged. Also, Greg was very helpful
with the questions I had, and answered my emails quickly, and
pleasantly, and is very nice to deal with. It's a nice way
to conduct business, and harkens back to the "old days"-when many
of these radios were brand new! I plan on purchasing a few
more radios, and wouldn't hesitate to buy them from Greg.
Thank you for the great radios, the great prices, and the great
service-all are appreciated! -- Tim R.
Click here to see the radios I sold in the last twelve months.
1,978 people visited this page last year.
You are visitor number
499 to Greg Plant's Radio Attic this year.
Radio Attic Home
| Radios for Sale
Radios for sale
at the Radio Attic are offered by independent advertisers and not by the Webmaster.
Sellers are identified at the top of each page. You must directly contact
the seller to purchase a radio.
© 2000, 2018 the Radio Attic